Inventory Management--Online Requirements Features and Functions
- Tracks, stores, and merges information on the movement of material that has been received and stocked
- Provide inquiry and reporting capability for inventory transactions by item number, location, and transaction type.
- Provide reporting capability by item number (all transactions since last cycle count)
- Provide inquiry and reporting capability for inventory transaction summary by from and to dates
- Provide inquiry and reporting capability for inventory status by item number and serial number
- Provide inquiry and reporting capability for slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Provide inquiry and reporting capability for shortages and backorders
- Provide capability to track items by lot or serial number
- Identify type of transaction
- Identify the source of demand
- Multi-currency capability
- Vendor cross reference (infinite number of vendor pt. numbers) with wild-card search capability
- Internal cross-reference to vendor part numbers
- Bar coding of individual parts as received prior to warehousing, real time scanning, and inventory updates at picking, and real time scanning at shipping.
- Ability to label and track country of origin on parts and in operating system.
- Ability to structure material to a buy item, supporting ECN control capabilities
Inventory Management Features and Functions