Off-site Process Controls Features and Functions
If users have to rely upon outside contractors, the system should provide some functions dedicated to these operations including the creation of work orders specifically for off-site processing and the tracking of these work orders until the material has been returned. In addition, users may want to place these items back into inventory as a new item since they may still stock the original items as well. The system should do this automatically as the items are marked as being returned.
- Create work order for off-site processing
- Track item while off-site
- Place back into stock with same ID
- Place back into stock with new ID
- Add off-site cost to item cost
Inventory Control/Assembly Systems Features and Functions