Customer Allocation Features and Functions
- Allocation of customers by type, such as residential, business, trader, government, staff, etc.
- Allocation of customers to subsets, such as doctors, lawyers, teachers, and SMEs
- Allocation of customers to categories, such as VIP, professional, private, major, etc.
- Segmentation of customers into groups such as major account, large business, small business, residential, government, etc.
- Classification of customers as being "key", such that they are easily distinguishable to operators who offer user defined methods of managing the account (e.g., whether to exclude from normal credit control process, workflow bypasses, etc.). All customer classification groups (such as market sector, account level, or rating) are identified within the tender
- Account history inquiries in order to ascertain the customer's monetary value to the user
- Prioritize certain service requests or amendments, as defined in a customizable manner within the customer profile
General Requirements Features and Functions