Spare Parts Selection Features and Functions
From within the work order screen
- Standard parts list for the selected asset within the work order screen
- Flag parts as to "critical spares"
- Flag parts as "hazardous material"
- Drill down on standard parts to view nameplate detail from the inventory control module
- "Hot key" to a drawing showing standard parts for the asset
- Drill down on "hot spots" on the drawing to link to detailed part information
- View detailed parts status from within the work order screen
- Able to select new, used, or reconditioned parts from within the work order screen
- View stock levels of each within the WO screen
- Algorithm that favors the lowest cost
- Select parts from multiple warehouses from within the work order screen
- Receive parts back into stores as "quantity to be repaired"
- "Quantity to be repaired" is visible from within the work order screen
- "Quantity to be repaired" can be blocked from selection
Work Order Management Features and Functions