Available-to-Promise (ATP) Features and Functions
Available-to-promise (ATP) refers to the quantity of product that can be ordered without affecting existing orders. In other words, when a certain quantity of a product has been ordered but not yet shipped and paid for, that quantity is reserved and will not be taken into account when another customer orders the same product. For instance, suppose that a product has 100 pieces in stock, but 30 have already been ordered by a customer: the ATP is 70 pieces (100 - 30).
- Allocation reports specify total demand, and on-hand stock, as well as sales order sequencing
- Imports available-to-promise quantities and dates into sales order
- Available-to-promise items are specified automatically by the system
- Models available-to-promise production in the context of existing orders
- Calculates quantity that can be supplied by due date
Sales Management Features and Functions