Reporting and Analytics Features and Functions
- Staff headcount, movement, and turnover trends analyses and reports
- Workforce planning reporting
- EEO/affirmative action/disabled employee reporting
- Reports on vacancies and the effectiveness of filling them such as time to fill, cost per applicant, and average time of retaining the position
- Competency profile of the workforce, with breakdowns per departments, positions, etc.
- HR budgeting reports (dollars, hours, FTE, and headcount)
- Budgeting versus actual comparisons by position or business unit
- Tracks length of employment to determine seniority, union membership, etc.
- Report on data concerning layoffs and recalled employees
- Reports on employee disciplinary actions
- Customizes reports with HR reporting tools
- Tracks goals and forecasted development of affirmative action plans by department, quarter, and year
- Breaks down and tracks affirmative action goals by race, ethnicity, gender, or by user-defined criteria
- Compares employee goals with employee status
- Cost of benefits reporting
- Tracks health and safety incidents
- Tracks employees' injuries, illnesses, and physical exams and audiometric evaluations
- Tracks accidents and injuries, and generates reports
- External and internal training requirements reports, with detailed breakdowns per departments, positions, etc.
- Reports on training history, success rate, course attendance, inability to accommodate all interested candidates, etc.
- Summary of training spending
- Alert supervisor when an employee is out of compliance in training or certification
- Salary structure count below midpoint
- Salary structure count above midpoint
- Salary structure average compa ratio
- Salary structure average salary by grade
Human Resources Features and Functions