Personnel Reporting and Employee Metrics Features and Functions
Personnel Reporting and Employee Metrics functionality allows managers to create ad hoc reports or access a number of standard reports with respect to employee metrics (such as turnover trends, employee head count, EEO reporting, and more).
- Staff headcount, movement, and turnover trends analyses and reports
- Generates status reports by individual employee or talent pools
- Workforce planning reporting
- EEO/affirmative action/disabled employee reporting
- Wage and salary costs data, with detailed breakdowns across, for example, earnings, deductions, and disbursements
- Reports on vacancies and the effectiveness of filling them such as time to fill, cost per applicant, and average time of retaining the position
- Competency profile of the workforce, with breakdowns per departments, positions, etc.
- HR budgeting reports (dollars, hours, FTE, and headcount)
- Budgeting versus actual comparisons by position or business unit
- External and internal training requirements reports, with detailed breakdowns per departments, positions, etc.
- Reports on training history, success rate, course attendance, inability to accommodate all interested candidates, etc.
- Alert supervisor when an employee is out of compliance in training or certification
- Report on vacation usage and alert supervisors when allocation is exhausted
- Generates reports on employee sick time and lost time injuries and illnesses
- Tracks employee absences against various parameters and generates reports
- Tracks absentee rates by department and supervisor
- Reports on employee disciplinary actions
- Tracks health and safety incidents
- Tracks length of employment to determine seniority, union membership, etc.
- Report on data concerning layoffs and recalled employees
- Customizes reports with HR reporting tools
Personnel Management Features and Functions