Project Initiation Features and Functions
Project initiation modules provide users with all of the templates required to initiate a project. They helps users document business cases, undertake feasibility studies, define project scope, and recruit staff and locate them within a project office.
- Personalized interface to access to project components, functions, and project information
- Creation of business cases to justify the initiation of a project
- Feasibility studies that identify each of the possible solutions to a particular business problem
- Terms of reference that describe the purpose of the project, the way the project will be structured, and how it will be successfully implemented
- Ability to allow the project definition to include objectives, scope, assumptions, deliverables, budget, etc.
- Workplan and estimate creation capability
Project Management Features and Functions