Workforce Gap Analysis Features and Functions
Workforce gap analysis determines, assesses, and documents workforce requirements that have or have not been met.
- Flexible criteria for gap analyses and forecast resource requirements against available resources
- Saves gap analysis criteria for recycling
- What-if scenarios can be created for gap analyses, such as changing project and activity effectivity dates, activity resource requirements, etc.
- Saves and recalls what-if scenarios in a different file from original data
- Standard reports
- Custom reports for the installed environment
- Workforce gap analysis reports may include graphs or charts
Workforce Management Features and Functions