Recruitment Management Features and Functions
Many milestones are achieved from the time a job posting is created to the time the employee is hired (from sourcing to hiring). Recruitment management functionality provides the ability to attract, select, and hire the right people with the right skill sets, as well as track the information regarding their recruitment for later analysis.
- Hiring personnel may access parameters for requisitions
- Searches for eligible applicants and employees based on job requirements, online
- Lists the postings, position, disposition, disposition date, and applicable codes of a position
- Tracks applicants using personal data, skill set, academic qualifications, training, and test results
- Information about applicants' progression
- Internet recruiting and tracking of skills inventory
- Resume scanning capabilities.
- Import resumes from the Internet or e-mail
Personnel Management Features and Functions