TEC's Extended Evaluation and Selection Project incorporates your company's specific business needs into the decision process. We work with you to add your custom functional and technical requirements to our predefined requirement set.
The resulting custom requirement set is distributed to vendors so they can validate their responses to the criteria in the predefined requirement set, and to your new custom criteria. Once you've received the vendor responses, we review them with you, and load them into your Evaluation Center where you can analyze them and set your priorities.
You can display the results of your analysis as graphs and charts, and easily generate reports to document and justify your decision.
Get support from our software selection experts.
+ CONTACT US
Once you've developed a shortlist of vendors, we'll help you compare them based on customer references, scripted demonstrations, and market data. We'll also guide you through the reference check process, and help you develop demonstration scripts that get you the answers you need.
Adding your customized criteria to the decision process lets you determine how well each solution supports your company's unique requirements, helping you select a solution that's tailored to your company.
For more information, contact our Selection Services team.
- a secure online project portal for your company
- online access to the appropriate Evaluation Centers (powered by TEC Advisor) for the duration of the project
- standard functional and technical requirement set templates
- a custom functional and technical requirement set for your organization
- inclusion of up to five vendors in the evaluation and selection phases of your project
- access to all all standard TEC Advisor graphs and reports
- vendor market data (financial data, product development information, implementations, maintenance and support information, etc.)
- reference check guidelines
- demo script guidelines
- four hours of training and support services for TEC's software and methodology