Software usability is important, and today's app-heavy market is rewarding companies that get it right—except in
the ERP world. According to ERP analyst Aleksey Osintsev, a lot of ERP vendors still treat usability as an
afterthought, and whether they realize it or not, customers are paying the price. Today Aleksey walks you through
some common ERP usability issues. Read Aleksey's blog post.
Manage Your Company Better with Digital Display Communications
December 10, 2012, 1 pm EST | Online
Sponsored by Omnivex
With workforces spread across multiple locations and time zones, companies are having a hard time managing internal communications. Digital signage technology offers an easy solution for sharing everything from general announcements to key performance indicators (KPIs) and actionable business data—so your employees can make better, faster, more informed decisions.
In this live interactive Web cast, you'll learn how digital signage can help you:
• display real-time business data and KPIs,
• empower employees to make fast, data-driven decisions, and
• deliver relevant, focused messaging to employees.
Discover an effective way to improve communication and decision making across departments, locations, and time zones.
16th Vendor Shootout for ERP
View live scripted demonstrations from software industry leaders, including:
Oracle, Infor, Epicor, IQMS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, ABAS, Plex, Sage, and others.
Focus: Manufacturing and Distribution
Where: Miami, FL, USA
When: February 20-21, 2013
Why you should attend:
• Jumpstart your evaluation and selection project by comparing up to nine ERP
solutions in just two days
• Evaluate your existing software against top industry players
• Get up close and personal with a selection of the best solutions in the marketplace
• Get an expert perspective from Technology Evaluation Centers
TEC is the leading advocate for the
enterprise software purchaser. By
objective technology research,
detailed information about vendors
Web-based software evaluation and
selection services, and expert
helps private- and public-sector
organizations choose the best
solutions for their unique business
needs—quickly, impartially, and