AccuPointe is a leading systems integrator and consulting company specializing in Sage Software's ERP and CRM business solutions. AccuPointe has been recognized by Sage Software as one of the premier business partners in the country. Sage Software has recognized AccuPointe for President's Circle, National Partner and appointed AccuPointe to the Business Partner Advisory Council.
Our comprehensive expertise includes the distribution, direct to consumer, manufacturing, process manufacturing, field service and financial industries. AccuPointe offers several industry specific solutions built on a Sage Software ERP platform:
Direct 500 for the Direct to Consumer and Multi Channel Merchant industry
O2 for the Process Manufacturing industry
Service Management Plus for the Field Service industry
Job Ops for the Make to Order industry
Whether your company is small or large, just starting out or ready for an upgrade, AccuPointe offers you the power to envision, connect and succeed. We offer you one stop for all of the tools you need to streamline your business operations and maximize productivity.
Since 1992, AccuPointe has provided hundreds of uniquely tailored solutions to our customers. Our success derives from an unwavering desire to make each client a success.
As an AccuPointe customer, you will have access to:
- A dedicated account manager who serves as your advocate and liaison between AccuPointe and the software publisher.
- Our team of certified business consultants who provide expertise in the areas of implementation, general consulting, and development. In addition, our proven methodology- that we have developed over the last 15 years- results in a seamless transition for you during the implementation phase.
- Our state-of-the art training facility and training courses, which are designed to provide a "hands-on" training experience so that you get the most out of your new investment.
- Local customer support available via telephone, e-mail and the Internet to address software questions and challenges.
- Frequent customer-centric communications, including executive briefings, company and product newsletters, user-group meetings, technical bulletins, product promotions and training schedules.
Follow AccuPointe on Facebook, Linked In and Twitter.