Eclipse, a real-time software solution, fully automates all facets of a hard
goods distributor’s single- or multi-branch operation. Eclipse lets users
automate their counter, showroom and inside sales, inventory management and
forecasting, purchasing, accounting, warehousing, order fulfillment,
transportation, credit, pricing, and branch management functions.
Eclipse’s software architecture, built on a relational database, runs on
Windows NT, Linux, and Unix platforms.
Eclipse includes the following tools
- real-time, time-lined accounting;
- transaction-based architecture;
- task automation;
- search engine;
- end-to-end module integration;
- platform interoperability;
- flexible data management; and
- security and high availability.