Navigator Business Solutions, Inc.
Navigator One is a suite of modules for SAP Business One—a business management software application designed specifically for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). Used by over 23,000 customers today, SAP Business One manages business functions across sales, operations, service, and financials, in an integrated software system.
The Navigator One modules extend the core SAP Business One functionality in a completely integrated, same-look-and-feel option for Navigator’s customers and partners.
· Production One is targeted at companies looking to track detailed costs and production processes during assembly or production. It can help production-oriented organizations mange their labor and material costs using touch-screen and bar-code collection devices.
· Production One advanced planning and scheduling (APS) allows simultaneous scheduling of machines, labor, and tooling. The add-on also features dynamic inventory allocation and multilevel pegging for schedules.
· Distribution One is designed for warehouse management and advanced forecasting and planning. It includes functionality for finance, sales, purchasing, customer management, stock control, and warehouse management for wholesalers and distributors.
· Service One is aimed at companies that need to perform field service or depot repair and track warranties and maintenance. It can help service-oriented organizations process service calls, schedule, and dispatch technicians.
· Project One provides project costing and project management for more project-oriented organizations, including firms that need to track construction-type projects.
· Retail One provides point-of-sale (POS) capabilities for other over-the-counter (OTC) sales or bar-code/touch-screen-enabled retail sales. It supports credit cards and debit cards transactions, customer loyalty tracking, and store sales and inventory tracking.
Navigator also provides additional functionality for rules-based product configuration, advanced shipping, credit card transactions, bin management, revenue recognition, return merchandise authorizations (RMAs), and bar-code data collection.