PROMYS PSA includes modules for
- CRM, opportunities, and quoting;
- order fulfillment, purchasing,
inventory, and invoicing;
- project management, project assignments, time
sheets and expenses;
- service management, help desk, and support contracts;
- customer and subcontractor self-service portals.
PROMYS service management functionality helps answer questions such as:
- Why aren’t my field resources more billable?
- Which active projects
are in trouble against their cost budget?
- Are my service contracts profitable?
- Have I billed
for everything and accounted for all costs?
- Are we maximizing revenue and margin on all
PROMYS provides functionality for
- help desk trouble tickets, color coding, and escalations;
calendar visibility into all resources and current availability;
work order notifications and integration with Outlook calendars;
- resource forecasting by specific skill set and
- tracking for service contacts, service levels, customer
serial numbers, and third-party service agreements; and
- tracking for labor
utilization to reduce un-billable hours.
As part of the PROMYS enterprise business software suite,
the PROMYS CRM module links seamlessly with the order fulfillment, project
management, service management, and help desk modules to track customer quotes,
projects, assets, change orders, return material authorizations (RMAs), and
returns affecting equipment under service contract. PROMYS also keeps track of
block time accrual accounts, invoicing, and service contract renewal.
More than effective PSA software, PROMYS provides
the Web-based PSA functionality service organizations need to forecast
resources effectively, deliver projects on time and on budget, respond quickly
to customer service issues, and maximize service contract profitability.