Ross ERP is tailored for process manufacturers who rely on recipe or formula specifications to run their production. Beyond supporting financials, manufacturing and distribution, Ross ERP uniquely addresses process manufacturing concerns, such as quality, lot track and trace, safety, regulatory compliance, shelf life, by-products and co-products, multiple units of measure and conversions, and product costing—all with little or no customization.
With more than 100 documented "critical needs" in process manufacturing, RossERP enables customers to
• increase profitability with accurate product costing (including by-products, co-products) and pricing and promotions management
• protect brands with comprehensive quality, safety, and regulatory compliance functionality
• scale up production with flexible multi-mode production processing and advanced yield analysis
• optimize inventory and resource utilization with dynamic forecasting and scheduling
• increase cash flow with integrated contracts and chargebacks management
Ross ERP offers the same functionality to small to midsized process manufacturers, whether the solution is purchased as an on-premise solution or subscribed to "In the Cloud," either in an SaaS or platform as a service (PaaS) environment.
More than just traditional manufacturing ERP, our integrated Ross suite of products allows you to manage everything from complex recipes to corporate profitability and growth, including:
• Demand Planning and Advanced Scheduling
• Business Intelligence (BI)
• Contracts and Chargebacks
• Business Process Management
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Manufacturing Operations Management