Vertical Marketing, Inc
Key features of crmEZ.net:
- crmEZ has user-defined instructions and help for every field.
- crmEZ has micro-training videos incorporated into the system. Most are less than 4 minutes long. They allow users to receive on-demand training by clicking within the application.
- There is zero footprint on remote computers, except for the Outlook Client. CrmEZ.net uses .NET Framework (a part of Windows) instead of downloading a custom application.
- CrmEZ.net deploys all the security capabilities associated with the .NET environment.
- A single server can support 90 to 125 users with a separate SQL Server. Moreover, servers can be “cascaded” to support thousands of users.
- crmEZ allows direct Web access and access from within Outlook.
- crmEZ can be purchased and installed on users’ servers, or it can be run from VMI servers and provided as a service.
- VMI can provide remote database administration services.
- crmEZ uses Outlook as its email client.
- crmEZ has a template system that allows users to create any number of templates using the documents they are already trained to use
- crmEZ uses the LogiXML reporting tool for both reporting and dashboards. Users can also use SQL Reporting Services, Business Objects or Crystal.
- Transactions (appointments, calls, etc) can be linked to a person and a company and an opportunity and a user, all at the same time.
- Time zones are flagged for each user.
- All labels throughout the system can be changed by the user
- All data can be defined as double-byte to support double-byte alphabets such as Chinese or Japanese.
For more information, visit the company's web site