So you're interested in purchasing a Web conferencing solution. Good idea. Web conferencing can reduce your travel costs, and enable your organization to work more flexibly, efficiently, and productively.
But before you choose the right one, it's best to have a clear idea of your company's needs.
To help you out, here's a handy white paper called 10 Steps to Purchasing a Web Conferencing Solution.
It will help you through the process of determining
- exactly how you plan to use your Web conferencing solution;
- the features and functions you'll need;
- how much money you'll have to spend;
- what security controls you'll require; and
- how much technical support you'll want to have.
Download your PDF copy of 10 Steps to Purchasing a Web Conferencing Solution before you make any commitments.
It will help you make a better, more informed decision.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: +1 514-954-3665, ext.367.
Special Offer Files 2009