Find out what your peers and competitors are doing to generate growth inside their organizations.
The Economist Intelligence Unit recently conducted a global survey with executives at 946 companies around the world. Read the surprising results as they reveal:
- their overall strategies for driving growth
- their biggest obstacles to organic growth
- what their marketing, sales, IT, and finance departments are doing to support future growth
- the technologies they plan to invest in
- their major obstacles to achieving operational excellence
- how they plan to maintain profitability in a slow economy
You'll find out why the Americas are lagging behind the rest of the world and what needs to be done to change it. And why Asia-Pacific competitors are leading in almost all key performance categories; revenue growth, margin growth, customer satisfaction, and new product launches.
Find out what's going on inside corporations around the world, with a special focus on the Americas.
Download your PDF copy of Operational Excellence: Enabling Sustained Growth, Spotlight on the Americas today.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: 514-954-3665, ext. 367.