Global product development is the natural evolution of outsourcing and offshoring.
Done right, it can make your company significantly more productive. For growth-oriented companies, it means increased capacity and capability. For profit-oriented companies, global product development can translate into reduced costs and improved profits.
But are you aware of all the opportunities—and risks—that come along with it?
Find out in Benefits of Global Product Development.
- the basics of global product development;
- the four stages in the global product development process;
- the major financial and operational benefits;
- when outsourcing makes more sense than offshoring; and
- the political, business, and technical risks and challenges.
If you're a chief executive officer (CEO), chief financial officer (CFO), or senior engineering executive, you'll find this white paper invaluable in understanding what global product development is all about, what it has to offer, and what the potential challenges are.
Download your PDF copy of Benefits of Global Product Development today.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: +1 514-954-3665, ext.367.
Special Offer Files 2009