Home
 > Research and Reports > Special Offers > Delivering Superior Customer Service through Multip...

Delivering Superior Customer Service through Multiple Channels



Delivering Superior Customer Service through Multiple Channels

With multiple new channels of communication that bypass the traditional contact center, what's the most effective way to manage your customer service?

Find out In the Aberdeen executive survey report, Multi-Channel Service Delivery.

You'll discover how best-in-class companies are leveraging tools like social media, customer Web portals, live chat, SMS, technical boards and forums, remote support, company blogs, and other new channels to deliver a superior customer response.

You'll learn how effective use of new communication channels can help your company

  • increase customer satisfaction and retention
  • reduce costs
  • increase revenues
  • boost productivity

Today's contact centers handle just 35 percent of incoming service requests. How effectively you manage the remaining 65 percent can make the difference between remaining competitive and falling behind

Download your PDF copy of Multi-Channel Service Delivery today.


For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: +1 514-954-3665, ext.367.

 
comments powered by Disqus

Recent Searches
Others A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

©2014 Technology Evaluation Centers Inc. All rights reserved.