Today, many large and midsized corporations are exploiting Web 2.0 tools to drive significant improvements in their talent management programs.
Best-in-class companies in virtually every sector are employing social networks, blogs, and Webcasts to
- achieve higher levels of employee productivity and retention,
- increase employee sense of engagement,
- facilitate knowledge capture and transfer,
- connect employees with colleagues across the organization, and
- provide visibility into work/project progress by dispersed teams.
But what strategies, approaches, and best practices are these companies using to achieve these broad-based gains?
Find out in the Aberdeen report
HR Executive's Guide to Web 2.0: Cracking the Code for Talent Management.
You'll learn what your organization can do to build a superior talent management program—from recruitment right through to succession planning.
Download your PDF copy of
HR Executive's Guide to Web 2.0: Cracking the Code for Talent Management today.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: 514-954-3665, ext. 367.
Special Offer Files 2010