The PLM user landscape is changing: TEC has tracked the selection criteria of over 400 PLM initiatives over a two-year period, and observed significant changes in the expectations and objectives of PLM solution buyers.
Backed by benchmarking data derived from thousands of enterprise selection projects conducted by TEC's user community, we are currently creating a report entitled The TEC PLM Software Buyer Behavior Report.
Invitation: We invite you as a leading PLM vendor to provide feedback on the content of the report, and will consider requests to include additional information where possible.
The report explores buyer behavior trends over a two year period allowing software executives to learn
- business objectives of current buyers of technology
- business drivers to initiate the project
- types of business requirements are being requested
- product features and functions are in demand
- types of customers you should be considering
- company profiles and budgets of the PLM system buyers
We would like to set up a vendor briefing between the appropriate parties in your organization and our PLM analysts to discuss our findings. We are setting up 20-minute analyst briefings on the following dates:
June 10 2 pm to 4 pm ET
June 11 2 pm to 4 pm ET
To confirm a one-on-one meeting with our analysts, please respond to this e-mail or contact TEC at 514-954-3665, ext. 256
Analyst Services Manager
Tel: 514-954-3665, ext. 256
Special Offer Files 2009