Call Center Buyer’s Guide for Small and Midsized Businesses
If you'd like to know how a call center solution can
boost revenues and enhance customer service, the
Call Center Buyer's Guide for Small and Midsized Businesses is for you.
In straightforward language, this guide will fill you in on
state-of-the-art call center solutions, the benefits they offer your company, the choices you have in terms of features and options, what you can expect to pay, and even the questions to ask before you buy.
You'll learn about
- how call centers are being used to increase sales and
- the features and benefits of a call center solution
- the advantages and disadvantages of a hosted solution
- the leading call center solution vendors
- the costs involved
- the questions to ask before you buy
Get up to speed on call center solutions the easy way.
Download your PDF copy of the
Call Center Buyer’s Guide for Small and Midsized Businesses today.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: 514-954-3665, ext. 367.
Special Offer Files 2009