How to Compare Leading ERP Vendors
Here are the "facts", as the marketing departments would have it:
- Epicor ERP is a leading ERP solution for midsized manufacturers. With more than 20,000 customers in over 140 countries, Epicor says it has now redefined enterprise software by eliminating the technology and accessibility barriers that stifle productivity.
- IFS Applications is a leading software solution used by oil and gas companies around the world. According to IFS, IFS Applications is designed to help you maintain your competitive edge in the global oil and gas industry and is the only solution that tightly integrates design and engineering with procurement and production, through delivery and operation, and even maintenance, repair, overhaul, and decommission.
- Lawson M3 is a popular ERP solution used by midsize process manufacturers worldwide to centrally manage data and control manufacturing processes. Lawson claims M3 improves forecasting, increases production and yield, improves product quality, and reduces ageing stock�while offering advanced functions to support best practices such as lean manufacturing.
- Consona's Made2Manage is popular mid-market ERP software used by discrete and custom manufacturers around the world. Consona claims that Made2Manage is an easy-to-use, high quality solution that improves operational efficiencies, customer satisfaction, and financial performance.
- NetSuite is a popular on-demand ERP solution used by small and midsized companies around the world. In fact, NetSuite claims it's the #1 on-demand ERP software application.
- As a leading enterprise software vendor, Sage says they support the needs, challenges, and dreams of nearly 2.8 million small and mid-sized business customers in North America through easy-to-use and scalable software and services. Furthermore, Sage ERP X3�their offering for mid-sized businesses�will streamline your operations through integrated finance, distribution, and manufacturing functionality, as well as optimize your workflow�all this with the promise of reduced implementation time and a low cost of ownership.
- SAP All-in-One Distribution is a leading ERP-distribution solution for midsized companies. SAP says that every part of the solution�from procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes to reporting and analytical tools�is built with deep expertise based on 35 years of experience with more than 1,600 distributors worldwide.
All that's the marketing hype, but does that mean that these products are good for the particular needs of your organization? At the end of the day, that's what really matters.
And now it's easy for you to find out.
Simply use TEC's ERP Comparison Reports to compare any one of these solutions against two other ERP solutions of your choice. You'll get a head-to-head comparison based on the special needs of your organization: its size, industry, business model, geographical markets, etc.
The results will rank all three solutions on how well they fit with your organization's requirements. Then you'll have a much clearer idea of how "good" they are for you.
It's fast, it's free, and you'll get the results immediately. Click here
for your own custom ERP comparison.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: +1 514-954-3665, ext.367.
Special Offer Files 2009