Understanding Business Intelligence and Your Bottom Line
Are you interested in business intelligence (BI), but lacking a clear picture of exactly what it is—and what it does? Or how much BI is sufficient for a small or midsized business?
With all the myths, buzzwords, and confusion surrounding BI, it's no surprise if the whole story is a bit fuzzy.
But now you can get the straight facts on BI in the informative white paper Understanding Business Intelligence and Your Bottom Line.
In clear, straightforward language, this white paper will bring you up to speed on
- what BI is
- how it can help your business
- what is myth and hype—and what is BI reality
- how much BI you need for a small or midsized operation
- what are the guidelines for a low-cost, high-performance BI solution
- what are the key components of a BI solution for a small or midsized business
BI used to be available only to large corporations. This is no longer the case, with a new generation of affordable BI solutions. Find out how you can use this powerful software to help your company compete and prosper in a tough economy.
Download your PDF copy of Understanding Business Intelligence and Your Bottom Line today.
For assistance, please contact customer service.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Phone: 514-954-3665, ext. 367.
Special Offer Files 2009