Home
 > search for

Featured Documents related to » 60 xbr



ad
Get Free ERP Systems Comparisons Now

Find the best ERP software solution for your business!

Use the software selection tool employed by IT professionals in thousands of selection projects per year. FREE software comparisons based on your organization's unique needsquickly and easily!
Register to access your free comparison reports and more!

Country:

 Security code
Already have a TEC account? Sign in here.

Documents related to » 60 xbr


QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 6.0
Intuit recently identified a need to better serve larger and growing users within and outside the QuickBooks base. Thus, Enterprise Solutions was designed with growing businesses in mind. For current QuickBooks users, Enterprise Solutions offers a way to support growth with a familiar interface. For those not currently using QuickBooks, it may be an alternative to their current solution.

60 XBR:
8/16/2006 5:11:00 PM

Geac Upgrades Accounting And Human-Resources Apps -- SQL Release 6.0 Simplifies Purchasing And HR Services For Midsize Companies
Geac SmartEnterprise Solutions released an updated version of its human resources and accounting applications for midsize companies at the beginning of January. SQL Financials and HR Release 6.0 are available immediately, as are a set of employee self-service applications that integrate with the suite. Geac SmartEnterprise, a division of Geac Computer Corp., acquired the SQL suite last year from Clarus Corp.

60 XBR: human resources systems, hr consultants, starbuilder, small business hr software, human resource systems, payroll outsourcing, hr outsourcing companies, hr systems, abra hr software, human resources system, payroll services, hris systems, hr system, payroll systems, hrms software, payroll system software, human resources software, hr softwares, payroll company, payroll service, hr outsourcing, hr consulting companies, hr consulting firms, human resource software, hr management software, hr consultant, human resources consultants, human resource system, payroll system, hris software, hrms .
1/31/2000

Oracle Global IT (GIT) Streamlined Security
With a vast global network that supports over 60,000 employees, vulnerability and risk management programs are crucial for Oracle GIT. To further enhance its IT system risk management capabilities, Oracle deployed QualysGuard’s on-demand software vulnerability and compliance management solution. Since its deployment, Oracle has optimized its scanning capabilities and automated its demand security auditing processes.

60 XBR: network that supports over 60,000 employees, vulnerability and risk management programs are crucial for Oracle GIT. To further enhance its IT system risk management capabilities, Oracle deployed QualysGuard’s on-demand software vulnerability and compliance management solution. Since its deployment, Oracle has optimized its scanning capabilities and automated its demand security auditing processes. Oracle Global IT (GIT) Streamlined Security style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus
10/31/2007 11:07:00 AM

I Keep on Knocking...
Nearly 60 percent of Australian businesses with more than 100 employees do not respond to web-generated sales enquiries (such as e-mail or web forms) within seven days. But the bad news doesn’t stop there. Find out why your customers may still be waiting for you to respond—and what you can do about it.

60 XBR: White Paper Description: Nearly 60 percent of Australian businesses with more than 100 employees do not respond to web-generated sales enquiries (such as e-mail or web forms) within seven days. But the bad news doesn’t stop there. Find out why your customers may still be waiting for you to respond—and what you can do about it. I Keep on Knocking... style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Related Topics:   Customer Relationship Management (CRM),   Channel Management,   Contact
7/30/2008 6:48:00 PM

Anti-Spam Software: An Effective Way to Fight Spam.
Your Challenge: Get Decision Makers' Approval for SPAM. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound. Spam is unsolicited junk mail sent to you or your mail server. People who indulge in such activities are called spammers. These are sent by commercial advertisers who may offer dubious products, get rich schemes, products that do not suit your life style, promote illegal activities, etc. The intent here is to make you spend money. Almost 60% to 70% of spam is related to porn. There is another type of spammer who sends large number of e-mails that flood your mailbox or mail server. This white paper provides information about spam, losses caused by spam, how spam works and suggests key features that a good anti-spam software should have.

60 XBR: you spend money. Almost 60% to 70% of spam is related to porn. There is another type of spammer who sends large number of e-mails that flood your mailbox or mail server. This white paper provides information about spam, losses caused by spam, how spam works and suggests key features that a good anti-spam software should have. Anti-Spam Software: An Effective Way to Fight Spam. style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Related Topics:   Government and Legal,   IT Infrastructure and
9/6/2005 1:21:00 PM

Case Study: Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press (OUP), the largest university press in the world, publishes over 4,500 books per year. OUP has long used electronic data interchange (EDI) for inbound orders, invoices, and credit and delivery notes. Learn why incorporating a value-added network (VAN) to its existing EDI software helped OUP improve its warehouse efficiency, boost trading partner adoption, and reduce annual VAN costs by 60 percent.

60 XBR: annual VAN costs by 60 percent. Case Study: Oxford University Press style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Related Topics:   Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),   Network Management,   Supply Chain Management (SCM),   Trading Partner Management,   Order Management,   Warehouse Management System (WMS) Related Industries:   Publishing Industries (except Internet) Source: Inovis Learn more about Inovis Readers who downloaded this case study also read these popular documents!
5/11/2009 12:50:00 PM

Descartes Systems Group: Small Company With Large Ambition
In the increasingly competitive supply chain management marketplace, corporations either advance or are trodden underfoot. Descartes' acquisitions over the last few years demonstrate that its management is committed to establishing a dominant position in the Internet fulfillment and collaboration software market. In spite of recent losses, Descartes has the potential to pose serious competition for other vendors in the e-fulfillment market, such as SAP, i2, and Oracle. Success will depend primarily on Descartes ability to put its bold vision to work.

60 XBR: profitability sometime before 4Q01 (60% probability). Descartes may attempt a new acquisition during the next 18 months (70% probability), in spite of its sagging bottom line and lack of operating history as an e-business enabler. Favorable perception by the investing community has boosted Decartes s stock price and netted it nearly $45 million (US) in a bought-deal in January. Wall Street, though, can be a fickle benefactor. Descartes will begin to embark on more alliances with complementary software pro
1/1/2000

People Don t Leave Bad Organizations. People Leave Bad Managers!
One of the most neglected areas of an enterprise is the warehouse. When errors occur here, the whole company is affected, so it is crucial that good managers nurture the skills of warehouse employees.

60 XBR: somewhere between 45 to 60 percent in annual turnover rates. Labor accounts for 65 percent of the costs associated with distribution, and this means that your employees are the most important part of the process. You need to start encouraging them to act like it. We have known for years about the 80:20 rule. Twenty percent of your customers generate 80 percent of your revenue; 20 percent of your product is shipped on 80 percent of your orders and 20 percent of your employees process 80 percent of your wor
4/28/2006

Baan – What Will The Future In Invensys’ Stable Bring? Part 2: Evaluating Baan
Baan, once a leading global provider of ERP software hopes its adoptive parent, Invensys, will put it back on the enterprise software applications map. However, we believe Baan’s path to full recovery will be quite thorny. Part 2 examines Baan’s strengths and challenges and makes specific bottom line recommendations.

60 XBR: to profitability during 2002 (60% probability). While remaining among the Top 5 enterprise applications vendors is not a likely scenario within the next three years (30% probability), Baan will retain its position among the Top 10 applications vendors during the same period of time (70% probability). Major acquisitions are very unlikely (20% probability), while selling off parts of the Baan business (e.g., Aurum CRM or Caps Logistics SCM) are also unlikely (35% probability). Instead, the focus will be on
11/30/2000

Epicor Software Corp.: Completing Painstaking e Volution Part 1: About Epicor
Epicor Software is one of the first vendors and possibly the only mid-market vendor able to natively embrace customer and supplier activities tied to a core transactional back-office system. Fiscal 2001 will prove to be very challenging for Epicor Software and we believe the next 18 months will be the company's make-or-break period.

60 XBR: the next 4 years (60% probability), based on its expertise and stronghold in relatively untapped industries (See Vendor Strengths). We believe that, within the next 18 months, the company will have to either acquire (55% probability) or partner with (45% probability) a vendor whose products would significantly enhance its customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities. The potential acquisition candidate is Onyx Software, while Clarify/Nortel or Pivotal are strong partnership candidates. Failing to
3/30/2001

SCT Corporation: The Last Viable Process Manufacturing Vendor Standing?
Although a relative newcomer, the Process Manufacturing Solutions division of SCT has been able to remain focused on the process manufacturing industry. With the exit or weakening position of most other process-focused vendors, SCT should thrive. However, its low profile marketing strategy, undeveloped channel and a limited number of implementation partners are some of the challenges it has yet to surmount.

60 XBR: million, with the estimated 40%/60% split between product license and service revenues. This division derives 100% of its revenues from the process segment. Within the process segment, approximately 50% of revenues come from the food market with the remainder split between chemicals (35%), pharmaceuticals and other process industries. Today, the Process Manufacturing & Distribution Solutions division of SCT (which includes the iProcess.sct solution with the Adage, Fygir and Internet Business Suite
1/15/2001


Recent Searches
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Others