X
Software Functionality Revealed in Detail
We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.
Get free sample report

Compare Software Solutions
Visit the TEC store to compare leading software solutions by funtionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.
Compare Now
 

 9000 hewlett packard


Hewlett-Packard’s NetServer Division - #3 to Get Ready, or #4 to Go?
Hewlett-Packard is one of the leading computer companies in the world, but they have fallen to fourth place in the Intel-based server market. Will they move

9000 hewlett packard  operating system The HP 9000 series, HP's Unix product line, running HP-UX (HP's Unix version) on PA-RISC architecture The HP NetServer series, their Intel-based, Windows NT-focused servers Although the first two products are interesting, and the HP 9000 is a high-performing Unix system, we will be discussing only the NetServer in this Note. Hewlett-Packard derives approximately 85% of its revenues from product sales, with the remaining 15% coming from services. The markets in which HP competes include

Read More


Software Functionality Revealed in Detail

We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.

Get free sample report
Compare Software Solutions

Visit the TEC store to compare leading software by functionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.

Compare Now

Documents related to » 9000 hewlett packard

Vendor Defends Its Strongholds with Focused Enterprise Resource Planning Solution


Strategic Systems International (SSI) needs no special introduction to British process industries (such as consumer products manufacturers and whisky distillers), but it largely remains a well-kept secret elsewhere.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

PC Market Figures Show Compaq, Dell, and HP Lead


The desktop PC market is turning from a five-way fight into a three-way horse race, led by Dell, Compaq, and HP.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

3Com Will Route Customers to In-house Web Design Firm


Network giant 3Com has purchased an E-business web design and consulting firm.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

BUY.COM Called "911" For Help


Service911.com has inked a deal with BUY.COM to provide customer service through the Internet.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

E2open


Headquartered in California, E2open is a provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products through collaborative planning and execution across global trading networks. Enterprises use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and cross-network planning and analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Cisco, Dell, Foxconn, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lenovo, L'Oréal, Motorola Solutions, Vodafone, and Western Digital.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

Symbian, Microsoft Try to Slap Palm Around


Palm Computing’s PalmPCs will be facing stiff competition from Microsoft and the Symbian consortium, each of which is trying to grab a large share of the handheld PDA (personal digital assistant) market. Palm presently holds the 80% of the market

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

Strategic Partners or Merger on the Horizon?


3Com Corporation (COMS) and Extreme Networks (EXTR) have entered into a partnership where 3Com customers will be given an enhanced migration path from the now debunked CoreBuilder 9000 to the Extreme BlackDiamond 6800. This offering coincides with 3Com’s announcement that they will no longer compete in the Enterprise networking market.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

Bezos to McNealy: Drop Dead!


The first runner up for Amazon.com’s infrastructure business is… Sun Microsystems. Amazon, led by Jeff Bezos, has given the nod to Hewlett Packard. The win comes on the heels of a speech by Sun CEO Scott McNealy, where he called HP “pathetic”. Looks like Sun is left to wail and gnash its teeth.

9000 hewlett packard   Read More

Synergix Technologies


Founded in 1990, Synergix Technologies Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based software company that provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for the trading and distribution, project-based, manufacturing-based, and retail industries. The company serves 3,000 customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and China. Synergix partners include IBM, Novell, Elixir Technology, Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation, and Hewlett-Packard (HP).

9000 hewlett packard   Read More