X
Software Functionality Revealed in Detail
We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.
Get free sample report

Compare Software Solutions
Visit the TEC store to compare leading software solutions by funtionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.
Compare Now
 

 best software epicor


Epicor Software: When Best does not Deliver
So-called best-of-breed software solutions may not always actually be the best. Sometimes less heralded niche products more closely aligned with a company's

best software epicor  Software: When Best does not Deliver So-called best-of-breed software solutions may not always actually be the best. Sometimes less heralded niche products more closely aligned with a company's requirements make a better choice. Learn how Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products, LLC used a feature-rich, enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to get a highly efficient system for its over 15,000 products.

Read More


Software Functionality Revealed in Detail

We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.

Get free sample report
Compare Software Solutions

Visit the TEC store to compare leading software by functionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.

Compare Now

Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)

Get a shortlist of ERP solutions based on your company’s needs and characteristics. It’s fast, free, and easy—and you’ll get the results immediately. 

Evaluate Now

Documents related to » best software epicor

Epicor Software Corp.: How Far From Being 'One-Stop' Shop?


Epicor Software has been striving to complete its evolution from a vendor of financial accounting software to a provider of holistic business performance solutions, including integrated front office, back office and e-business capabilities.

best software epicor  flat revenues as the best scenario, with a return to profitability in fiscal 2001 (40% probability). Epicor will deliver its eCommerce Link for XML and EDI transactions, with translators for many leading XML standards by the end of 2000 (60% probability). We also believe that, within the next 6 months, the company will have to announce alliance with a vendor whose products would provide it B2B e-commerce for vertical marketplaces capabilities (60% probability). The potential alliance candidates are Read More

Epicor Software Corp.: Completing Painstaking "e"Volution Part 1: About Epicor


Epicor Software is one of the first vendors and possibly the only mid-market vendor able to natively embrace customer and supplier activities tied to a core transactional back-office system. Fiscal 2001 will prove to be very challenging for Epicor Software and we believe the next 18 months will be the company's make-or-break period.

best software epicor  smaller ERP suppliers. Its best-of-breed solutions provider strategy may fall flat with customers who prefer a vendor that can leverage a one-stop shop capability. In order to maintain its strong growth, Geac intends to continue with both software solutions and service provider acquisitions. This will pose a challenge of avoiding both financial indigestion and creation of an unmanageable product portfolio of very diverse solutions. Some of its products are already in a maturity phase and will have to Read More

Epicor Picks Clarus' Bargain At The Software Flea Market


Taking advantage of its rival Microsoft’s either reticence or satiation, Epicor recently acquired its long-term partner Clarus for an almost next to nothing price to provide mid-market with a solid add-on e-procurement and, eventually, SRM value proposition too.

best software epicor  nevertheless regarded as a best-of-breed indirect materials e-procurement application provider that has not only garnered notable expense management and Private Trading Exchange (PTX) applications, but has also espoused a reverse auction, e-settlement, content management, and expense processing capabilities to round out its suite towards a decent supplier relationship management (SRM) suite, a recently emerged new category of enterprise applications (see Clarus - Sprinting or Going the Distance? ). From Read More

Best Software To Hold Competition At Bay Part Two: Strategy


Best Software's top objective is to encourage customers to stay with the company for the life of their business.

best software epicor  Bay Part Two: Strategy Best Software Strategy However, as to address its go-to-market strategy to entice early prospective customers and to keep infinitely content both its customers and partners, on October 1, Best Software announced its strategy to enhance customer interaction and partner programs across its diverse, ever-expanding portfolio of business-management solutions for small-to-mid-sized organizations, including ACT! , Abra , CPASoftware , FAS , MAS 90 , MAS 200 , MAS 500 , MIP , Peachtree and Read More

Software Evaluation and Software Selection


Organizations are surrounded by ambiguity when making their implementation decisions. Accurate and relevant criteria that are properly weighed against an enterprise’s needs, what-if scenarios, and supporting graphics and reports are essential when making a software selection.

best software epicor  fail to discern the best solutions. Thus, the majority of enterprise technology evaluations run into overtime and accumulate costs well over the original budget. When finally selected, most of these software implementations fail to meet functional expectations, return on investment (ROI), and total cost of ownership (TCO). To summarize, during the enterprise software selection process, prospective customers typically struggle with the following issues: Project selection teams have no effective way to Read More

Apprise Software, Inc


Founded in 1984, Apprise Software, Inc. is a provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and supply chain management (SCM) software and services for midsized consumer goods companies. By leveraging technologies such as Microsoft .NET, wireless warehouse solutions, and radio frequency identification (RFID)-along with industry best practices-Apprise Software provides consumer goods companies with enterprise-wide solutions designed to meet their unique business requirements. Apprise Software is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (US), with offices in Nanjing (China), Sydney (Australia), and Brno (Czech Republic).

best software epicor  identification (RFID)-along with industry best practices-Apprise Software provides consumer goods companies with enterprise-wide solutions designed to meet their unique business requirements. Apprise Software is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (US), with offices in Nanjing (China), Sydney (Australia), and Brno (Czech Republic). Read More

Excel Software


Excel Software delivers professional software tools to thousands of users worldwide. Learn about system modeling, requirements management, software design, programming, protection & licensing, online activation, order processing and shopping carts.

best software epicor  Software Excel Software delivers professional software tools to thousands of users worldwide. Learn about system modeling, requirements management, software design, programming, protection & licensing, online activation, order processing and shopping carts. Read More

VDoc Software


A subsidiary of the Axemble Group, a holding company with extensive experience in the small to medium business (SMB) market, VDoc Software is an independent software vendor with 500 customers and more than 400,000 users. Since 1996, the vendor has provided software that focusses on processes, employee productivity, and organizational relationships with customers and partners. VDoc Software is headquartered in Charbonnières les Bains (France).

best software epicor  Software A subsidiary of the Axemble Group, a holding company with extensive experience in the small to medium business (SMB) market, VDoc Software is an independent software vendor with 500 customers and more than 400,000 users. Since 1996, the vendor has provided software that focusses on processes, employee productivity, and organizational relationships with customers and partners. VDoc Software is headquartered in Charbonnières les Bains (France). Read More

Halogen Software


Established in 1989 and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Halogen Software provides web-based appraisal, 360-degree feedback and survey software solutions, consulting and hosting services. Halogen eAppraisal is web-based employee performance appraisal software that automates the time-consuming employee appraisal process. Halogen e360 simplifies the administration of formal feedback procedures with straightforward ease-of-use and sophisticated reporting. Halogen eSurveyor is the market-leading e- survey solution that makes online surveys simple, fast and cost- effective. In today''s increasingly competitive market, companies look to HR professionals to attract, retain, and motivate their top employees. Halogen Software provides web-based software solutions to dramatically improve HR and line manager productivity.

best software epicor  Software Established in 1989 and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Halogen Software provides web-based appraisal, 360-degree feedback and survey software solutions, consulting and hosting services. Halogen eAppraisal is web-based employee performance appraisal software that automates the time-consuming employee appraisal process. Halogen e360 simplifies the administration of formal feedback procedures with straightforward ease-of-use and sophisticated reporting. Halogen eSurveyor is the Read More

Selecting Software: A Systematic Approach to Buying Software


In our new “wired” world, software is no less important than other products and services in our everyday lives. But people are generally more used to buying other products and services than software. In many ways, however, selecting software is similar to selecting other products and services. Find out the key factors and criteria you should include—and what you should leave out—when you’re in the market for a new software solution.

best software epicor  Software: A Systematic Approach to Buying Software In our new “wired” world, software is no less important than other products and services in our everyday lives. But people are generally more used to buying other products and services than software. In many ways, however, selecting software is similar to selecting other products and services. Find out the key factors and criteria you should include—and what you should leave out—when you’re in the market for a new software solution. Read More

Best Practices of the Best-run Sales Organizations: Sales Opportunity Blueprinting


To move your sales team to the next level, you need to find answers to several questions. For example: How do you determine which customers provide the best opportunity for a successful sale? Can you develop and present a comprehensive view of your value position to a prospect? What is the role of IT in driving a best-run sales organization? Find out how leading companies have answered these questions—and how they excel.

best software epicor  of Adobe Reader. Best Practices of the Best-Run Sales Organizations Learn from today's sales leaders who have benefited from building a sales strategy based on a position of deep customer knowledge. Source : SAP Resources Related to Best Practices of the Best-run Sales Organizations : Best practice (Wikipedia) Best Practices of the Best-run Sales Organizations: Sales Opportunity Blueprinting Best Run Sales is also known as : Best Run Sales , Best-run Sales Organizations , Best-run Sales Teams , Read More

Epicor Software Corp.: Completing Painstaking "e"Volution Part 2: Evaluating Epicor


Fiscal 2001 will prove to be very challenging for Epicor Software and we believe the next 18 months will be the company's make-or-break period. This part examines how successful Epicor has been in completing its evolution from a vendor of financial accounting software to a provider of holistic business performance solutions, including integrated front office, back office and e-business capabilities.

best software epicor  flat revenues as the best scenario, with a return to profitability only in the second half of fiscal 2001 (40% probability). Epicor will deliver its eCommerce Link for XML and EDI transactions, with translators for many leading XML standards by the end of 2001 (60% probability). We also believe that, within the next 12 months, the company will have to announce an alliance with a vendor whose products would provide it B2B e-commerce for vertical marketplaces capabilities (60% probability). The potential Read More

A Software-as-a-service Primer for Independent Software Vendors


Unlike many over-hyped technology trends of the past, software-as-a-service (SaaS) is producing real business benefits for organizations of all sizes across nearly every industry. This primer outlines how independent software vendors (ISVs) must respond to these realities in order to meet the changing needs of their customers, employees, and business partners; and ensure their long-term viability and competitiveness.

best software epicor  Software-as-a-service Primer for Independent Software Vendors Unlike many over-hyped technology trends of the past, software-as-a-service (SaaS) is producing real business benefits for organizations of all sizes across nearly every industry. This primer outlines how independent software vendors (ISVs) must respond to these realities in order to meet the changing needs of their customers, employees, and business partners; and ensure their long-term viability and competitiveness. Read More

Year in Review: Top Enterprise Software News and Trends for 2011


With 2011 just about under wraps, we asked our experts to weigh in on this year’s trends and enterprise software news-makers. Read this article to get their takes on 2011's biggest stories in the enterprise software industry, the year's hottest trends, and more. Log in to read now.

best software epicor  as their predecessors. At best, they can only hope to mitigate the impact on their margins. While this is happening, more adroit competition will be favourably placed to take advantage of the situation. This ought to trigger a shift in the way some businesses approach their supply chain structure. The ability to rapidly integrate new partners as a way of creating a flexible framework will be a saving grace for businesses facing unpredictable events.   P.J. Jakovljevic, TEC Principal Analyst 2011 was the Read More