Home
 > search for

Featured Documents related to » corporate messaging



ad
Get Free ERP Systems Comparisons Now

Find the best ERP software solution for your business!

Use the software selection tool employed by IT professionals in thousands of selection projects per year. FREE software comparisons based on your organization's unique needsquickly and easily!
Register to access your free comparison reports and more!

Country:

 Security code
Already have a TEC account? Sign in here.

Documents related to » corporate messaging


Bullet-proofing Instant Messaging
Bullet-proofing Instant Messaging.Solutions and Other Documents to Characterize Your Buy, In Relation To ullet-proofing Instant Messaging. As more corporations adopt instant messaging (IM), chief information officers (CIOs) and IT managers are learning that it can be a serious source of liability and security exposure. Users, it seems, simply don’t understand the losses and exposures that can result from incautious IM use. Find out how security software solutions can help you reap the benefits of IM without exposing your company to unnecessary risk.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Control Instant Messaging , Corporate Instant Messaging , Define Instant Messaging , Encrypted Instant Messaging , Enterprise Instant Messaging . IM in the Enterprise Instant Messaging (IM) is expanding in the Enterprise market, having already conquered the consumer segment. By the end of 2008, statistics indicated that as many as 80 percent of corporate or Enterprise users ran some form of IM on their desktops. In dollars and people, Enterprise IM is a sizable market, with over 350 million users running
9/3/2009 4:36:00 PM

Current Trends in Messaging
As electronic communication has grown, geographic boundaries have shrunk, enabling an onslaught of mobile executives.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: capture 20% of the corporate messaging market within three years (Probability 80%.)  
3/29/2000

Tectura Corporate Overview
...

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Tectura Corporate Overview Tectura Corporate Overview Source: TECTURA Corporation Document Type: Brochure Description: ... Tectura Corporate Overview style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Source: TECTURA Corporation Learn more about TECTURA Corporation Readers who downloaded this brochure also read these popular documents! Extending BI’s Reach: Anticipate Outcomes, Forecast Results, and Respond Proactively Sales Process Map Best Practices for ERP Implementation Best Practices for
4/16/2010 1:30:00 PM

TEC Corporate Fact Sheet


CORPORATE MESSAGING: TEC Corporate Fact Sheet TEC Corporate Fact Sheet Source: Technology Evaluation Centers Document Type: Brochure Description: TEC Corporate Fact Sheet style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Source: Technology Evaluation Centers Learn more about Technology Evaluation Centers Readers who downloaded this brochure also read these popular documents! Extending BI’s Reach: Anticipate Outcomes, Forecast Results, and Respond Proactively Sales Process Map Best Practices for ERP Implementation
6/11/2010 10:48:00 AM

Microsoft Throws in the Towel in the Instant Messaging Wars
REDMOND, Wash. (Bloomberg) - Microsoft Corp., the world's largest software maker, has stopped linking its instant messaging system with America Online Inc.'s instant electronic-mail program, the companies said.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Microsoft Throws in the Towel in the Instant Messaging Wars Microsoft Throws in the Towel in the Instant Messaging Wars P. Hayes - November 29, 1999 Read Comments Event Summary REDMOND, Wash. (Bloomberg) - Microsoft Corp., the world s largest software maker, has stopped linking its instant messaging system with America Online Inc. s instant electronic-mail program, the companies said. Market Impact Microsoft has been striving for an open standard for Instant Messaging with AOL that would allow MSN and AOL
11/29/1999

Effective GRC Management: Strategies for Mitigating Risks and Sustaining Growth in the Tough Economy
A core responsibility among company leaders is to understand the potential return on any investment. So how do executives justify budgeting and spending on governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) management when the return on investment (ROI) is not clear? This paper presents survey results showing that executives are viewing effective GRC management as opportunities for corporate growth.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: management as opportunities for corporate growth. Effective GRC Management: Strategies for Mitigating Risks and Sustaining Growth in the Tough Economy style= border-width:0px; />   comments powered by Disqus Related Topics:   Regulatory and Compliance,   Business Process Compliance,   Best Practices,   ROI and Success Measurement,   Standards and Compliance,   Economic Analysis,   Executive Views,   Return on Investment (ROI),   Total Cost Analysis (TCO) Related Industries:   Industry
7/12/2012 10:32:00 AM

Leveraging Intellectual Property: Why Corporate Knowledge and IP Are Critical to Your Business
Intellectual property (IP) is a valuable commodity. And today, companies can use new technology, new practices, and organizational alignment to reap the value of corporate IP. The catchphrase of the 80s and 90s was “other people’s money.” But the catchphrase for the new millennium is “other people’s IP.” (Part One of a two-part series.)

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Leveraging Intellectual Property: Why Corporate Knowledge and IP Are Critical to Your Business Leveraging Intellectual Property: Why Corporate Knowledge and IP Are Critical to Your Business Source: Exact Document Type: White Paper Description: Intellectual property (IP) is a valuable commodity. And today, companies can use new technology, new practices, and organizational alignment to reap the value of corporate IP. The catchphrase of the 80s and 90s was “other people’s money.” But the catchphrase
7/14/2006 2:33:00 PM

Active Voice Adds Unified Messaging to Cisco’s CallManager
The Cisco CallManager is an IP based telephony system that will utilize Active Voice’s software to deliver a reduced dependency on external hardware to achieve UM, resulting in up to a 20% savings to Enterprise clients.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Active Voice Adds Unified Messaging to Cisco’s CallManager Active Voice Adds Unified Messaging to Cisco’s CallManager P. Hayes - July 17, 2000 Read Comments P. Hayes - July 17, 2000 Event Summary (Seattle, Washington, USA-July 26, 2000) - Active Voice Corporation, a global provider of unified messaging and computer telephony software solutions, announced that Unity Enterprise-its Windows NT-based true unified messaging server-will support integration with the latest version of Internet Protocol (IP)
7/17/2000

Why You Should Consider a Hosted Messaging Archiving Solution
E-mail archiving systems are no longer simply tools that focus on regulatory compliance, but instead are multifaceted systems that can help companies satisfy legal discovery requirements, improve messaging-related storage management, and assist in disaster recovery efforts. While there are several solutions available, a hosted solution can offer a number of important benefits you should consider.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Why You Should Consider a Hosted Messaging Archiving Solution Why You Should Consider a Hosted Messaging Archiving Solution Source: Fortiva Document Type: White Paper Description: E-mail archiving systems are no longer simply tools that focus on regulatory compliance, but instead are multifaceted systems that can help companies satisfy legal discovery requirements, improve messaging-related storage management, and assist in disaster recovery efforts. While there are several solutions available, a hosted
11/9/2007 1:59:00 PM

AVT, Sphere and Marconi Debut Latest IP Telephony Unified Messaging Solution
The integration of Sphere’s product Sphericall.ems with AVT’s CallXpress provides flexibility and added functionality to increase productivity within organizations.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: AVT, Sphere and Marconi Debut Latest IP Telephony Unified Messaging Solution AVT, Sphere and Marconi Debut Latest IP Telephony Unified Messaging Solution P. Hayes - May 24, 2000 Read Comments P. Hayes - May 24, 2000 Event Summary AVT Corporation (Nasdaq:AVTC), the largest independent unified messaging provider, announced that Sphere Communications and Marconi demonstrated AVT CallXpress unified messaging s integration with the Sphericall.ems Enterprise Multimedia Softswitch at Networld + Interop Expo, May
5/24/2000

Analysis of HP and Notable Solutions Inc. decision to Integrate Paper Documents Into Microsoft Knowledge Management and Messaging Applications
System integration is relatively painless due to the 9100c's ability to connect to the network with a HP Jet Direct card and a simplified installation user interface.

CORPORATE MESSAGING: Analysis of HP and Notable Solutions Inc. decision to Integrate Paper Documents Into Microsoft Knowledge Management and Messaging Applications Analysis of HP and Notable Solutions Inc. decision to Integrate Paper Documents Into Microsoft Knowledge Management and Messaging Applications P. Hayes - February 7, 2000 Read Comments Event Summary PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 1, 2000--Hewlett-Packard Company and Notable Solutions Inc. (NSi) today announced new software for the HP Digital Sender. NSi s
2/7/2000


Recent Searches
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Others