X
Software Functionality Revealed in Detail
We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.
Get free sample report

Compare Software Solutions
Visit the TEC store to compare leading software solutions by funtionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.
Compare Now
 

 current sap market


Essential ERP - Current Market Trends - Part II
ERP applications are designed to optimize an organization’s underlying business processes — primarily accounting/financial, manufacturing, distribution, and

current sap market  a bad thing for current users of those products. The acquirer will either continue product development and support of the acquired product (40% probability) or offer a relatively attractive migration path to its product (35% probability). However, there is a 25% probability that the acquirer is only interested in milking the maintenance revenue without ongoing product support. These users may find themselves left in the lurch with a legacy product. In addition, we predict some unconventional

Read More


Software Functionality Revealed in Detail

We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.

Get free sample report
Compare Software Solutions

Visit the TEC store to compare leading software by functionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.

Compare Now

Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for the Health Care Industry

Electronic Medical Records (EMR) assists physicians and other clinicians document patient care for current visits and provides access to patient clinical history. Sometimes may be referred to as computerized patient records (CPR). 

Start Now

Documents related to » current sap market

SAP as a Retail Market Force: More Fact Than Fiction


Can SAP, a market and technology leader in business management software, translate its success in the manufacturing industry to retail? TEC principal analyst P.J. Jakovljevic reviews the complexities of this master vertical and the steps SAP has taken to address them. The ensuing candid discussion with the SAP Retail Industry team sheds some light on SAP’s strategy with regard to the retail industry.

current sap market   Read More

SAP Remains Vital Amid Ailing Market And Internal Adjustments Part 1: Recent Announcements


Recently, SAP announced solid results for Q4 2001, in contrast to the current soft market. Although not all troubles seem to have been left behind, as can be seen from reduced license revenue, and while some may question SAP's justification of merging its two subsidiaries, a positive sign is that SAP has meanwhile become much more nimble to spar with any disturbance factors.

current sap market   Read More

Two Vendor Execs Discuss the Current B2B Pricing Market (and its Future)


Why are some companies still managing their prices with spreadsheets—and leaving their single most important profit lever to such inadequate if not harmful practices? TEC principal analyst P.J. Jakovljevic finds out and sits down with two vendor execs to see how B2B pricing software allows companies to detect profit anomalies and take rapid pricing actions, increasing their revenues and profits and gaining business agility.

current sap market   Read More

SAP Industry Solutions for Mid-market Companies


For over a decade, SAP has offered industry-specific applications, starting with oil and gas and utilities solutions. Media, insurance, chemicals, banking, and public sector offerings have followed, highlighting SAP's lesser-known side as a market-oriented provider of industry-tailored solutions.

current sap market   Read More

Etihad Airways Selects SAP


Etihad Airways announces that it has selected SAP SE as a strategic technology partner to deploy a variety of software solutions, such as ERP, HR, SCM, among others, at the Etihad Aviation Group.

current sap market   Read More

SAP Means Business with SMEs, This Time for Real


TEC's P.J. Jakovljevic talks about SAP SME news and developments from the global SAP SME Summit in his latest vendor note, including the SAP SME ERP portfolio, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Business One, SAP Business All-in-One on HANA, and more.

current sap market   Read More

SAP HANA Demystified


What is SAP HANA? And how does it work? Download this primer on SAP HANA to get clear answers to these and other questions.

current sap market   Read More

SAP Brings HANA to the SME Market


Yesterday SAP announced its strategy to provide small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with the services of the SAP HANA platform via SAP HANA analytics for SAP Business One and the SAP HANA Edge Edition. HANA, SAP's in-memory database and analytic platform, will provide Business One users with in-memory analytics specifically designed for small and medium businesses. In this regard

current sap market   Read More

SAP Ushers In Simple Finance on HANA Enterprise Cloud


At its SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 mega conference, SAP declared war on complexity, in many ways. One example is the introduction of SAP Simple Finance, a set of solutions rewritten for simplicity within global finance departments.

current sap market   Read More

Extract More Value out of SAP through Virtual Data


Firms looking to move ahead of competitors need applications that go beyond the classic SAP ERP and analytics backbone. To extract more meaningful value from ERP, firms should introduce both systems of differentiation and systems of innovation on top of the core SAP system of record. This document looks at Delphix Data as a Service and how it can help customers running SAP manage data and effect improvements across the SAP application lifecycle and related business processes.

current sap market   Read More