Home
 > search for

Featured Documents related to »  fiscal administration definition


Solomon Stands the Test of Time Despite Changing Masters Part Three: Product Differentiators
Of all the MBS' products, Solomon is apparently the purest in terms of a standard Microsoft technology stack, and without any proprietary additions. Furthermore

fiscal administration definition  entered for any prior fiscal period or year as well as for future periods, which allows for things such as installments and prepayments to be managed at a single time, rather than month after month. The Financial Statement Translation module is compliant with Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Statement 52, Foreign Currency Translation, and International Accounting Standard Board (IASB) Statement 125. The module supports translations from one set of books to another set of books, and supports Read More

Outsourcing, IT Infrastructure
The IT Infrastructure Outsourcing knowledge base focuses on the selection of companies who provide outsource services in the areas of information technology (IT) infrastructure. The typical type...
Start evaluating software now
Country:
 Security code
Already have a TEC account? Sign in here.
 
Don't have a TEC account? Register here.

Documents related to » fiscal administration definition


Baan - What Will The Future In Invensys’ Stable Bring? Part 2: Evaluating Baan
Baan, once a leading global provider of ERP software hopes its adoptive parent, Invensys, will put it back on the enterprise software applications map. However,

fiscal administration definition  BOTTOM LINE Vendor Predictions Fiscal 2000 and 2001 will be very challenging, with revenues dropping more than 80% compared to revenues in 1998 (70% probability). We do predict a return to profitability during 2002 (60% probability). While remaining among the Top 5 enterprise applications vendors is not a likely scenario within the next three years (30% probability), Baan will retain its position among the Top 10 applications vendors during the same period of time (70% probability). Major acquisitions Read More
Classic Enterprise Resource Planning Solution Shifts Over
About two-thirds of SoftBrands' revenue comes from its manufacturing division, which includes the Classic Fourth Shift solution and Fourth Shift Edition for SAP

fiscal administration definition  $2 million (USD) in fiscal year (FY)2005. To date, the Fourth Shift Edition for SAP Business One sales strategy has depended primarily on the existing SAP channels supplemented by the Fourth Shift channel to sell and support implementations, as there has not been a real sales force in place. For now, SoftBrands is primarily selling the solution through its direct sales force, but one should expect that more deals will eventually come through other SAP Business One channel partners. For instance, in Read More
Oracle Further Orchestrates Its SOA Forays Part Two: Strategy
Oracle's vision of a complete collaborative e-Business solution requires a database strategy, an application server strategy, and an e-business strategy. Will

fiscal administration definition  integration solution available. In fiscal 2004, the vendor released a new version of its technology platform software, dubbed collectively Oracle 10g . The software provides a platform for developing and deploying applications on the Internet and on corporate intranets, and it comprised of database management software, application server software, and collaboration software, including Oracle Collaboration Suite . Oracle Collaboration Suite is a relatively recent integrated suite that manages e-mail and Read More
New Vendor Acquisition Strategies in the Enterprise Applications Field
The latest acquisitions of SSA Global indicate a new phase in the vendor's acquisition strategy and development cycle, and are furthering its goal to be number

fiscal administration definition  a profit in any fiscal year since it went public in 1999. Thus, in August 2005, after 7 years of consecutive losses, including a whopping $2.6 billion (USD) hit in 2001, the innovative CRM provider fell into the arms of SSA Global, for a quite surprising $329 million (USD) in stock. This was all the more surprising given that the company had revenues of about $75 million (USD) and losses of $16 million (USD) in the previous 12 months (although a significant cash position of about $160 million [USD] would Read More
Mirapoint ~ ISP Messaging Solution in a Box?
The Mirapoint administration client allows you to also administer services directly. Mirapoint supports SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), NIS (Network

fiscal administration definition  ~ ISP Messaging Solution in a Box? Product Background Satish Ramachandran founded Mirapoint in 1997; he presently serves as President and CEO. Mirapoint's vision was to offer an all-in-one messaging appliance as opposed to a shrink-wrapped software package to be installed on existing servers. The company was incorporated in 1998 with venture capital funding from MKS ventures and WorldView Technology Partners. A third round of venture capital funding was obtained in September 1999 from Goldman Read More
Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) RFI/RFP Template
Modeling and Strategic Analysis, Payee Database, Payee Sub-ledger, Compensation Plan Administration, Compensation Calculations, Views and Reports, Exception

fiscal administration definition  Incentive Management (EIM) RFI/RFP Template The Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 440 features and functions found in Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) software solutions. This Incentive and Compensation Management Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) software selection projects. Features and functions included in this Incentive and Read More
SmartStream Human Resources & Payroll
SmartStream HCM is an HCM solution that offers the following functionality: Payroll and taxation administration capabilities, which can help ensure

fiscal administration definition  Human Resources & Payroll SmartStream HCM is an HCM solution that offers the following functionality: Payroll and taxation administration capabilities, which can help ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time, and that all federal, state/provincial, and local tax compliance and reporting requirements are met. Direct access to payroll data via inquiries and reports Integration with Infor's financial management solutions Support for net-to-gross and gross-to-net calculations with Read More
Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Case Study


fiscal administration definition  Railroad Administration (FRA) Case Study Read More
Laserbeam Software
Laserbeam Software develops and implements software supporting compensation administration, market analysis, and performance management. The company is

fiscal administration definition  business analysis software,business strategy tool,focused strategy,information technology business strategy,laserbeam software,strategic market planning Read More
Descartes Plots A Record Course In New Millennium
Waterloo, Ontario based Descartes Systems Group reported record revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended April 30, 2000. Focused on building its

fiscal administration definition  the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended April 30, 2000. Focused on building its transaction-based revenue model, Descartes still finds profits out of reach. License and network revenue totaled $8.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2001, an increase of 138% from $3.7 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2000 and representing an increase of 33% over license and network revenue of $6.6 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 (Q4 FY00). [see Figure 1.] Figure 1. Total revenue for the first Read More
Engineer-to-Order (ETO ERP)
The simplified definition of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is a set of applications that automate finance and human resources departments and help

fiscal administration definition  engineer to order ERP, engineer to order software, ETO ERP, manufacturing software, ERP manufacturers, erp comparison, compare erp software, erp systems, erp software comparison, top erp, erp custom manufacturing, erp for contract manufacturing Read More
After Strong Game, Logility Suffers Fourth Quarter Loss
Despite a strong year in which Logility restored its license revenue, the company expects to close out the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 with a net loss.

fiscal administration definition  the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000. Total revenues were $6.9 million, a 21% decline compared to total revenue of $7.8 million for the quarter ended January 31, 2000. For the first time in over a year, Logility reported a net loss of $646,000 for the quarter due primarily from lower than expected license fees. Despite the fourth quarter results, the company expects to be profitable for fiscal year 2000. In addition, the overall financial condition of the company remains good, with cash and short-term Read More

Recent Searches
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Others