Home
 > search for

Featured Documents related to »  integrate sap infinium


Infinium Putting its Cards on the Table
On April 20, Infinium Software, a provider of Web-based enterprise solutions and services, announced that it introduced many significant new offerings at

integrate sap infinium  end-to-end tailored solutions that integrate business operations, e-commerce solutions, and industry and organization-specific content-driven portals. Planquart demonstrated several key components of the new e-business solutions, including Infinium's Web-based e-procurement solution, Infinium's Web-based benefits enrollment and modeling self-service solution, and Infinium's business intelligence analytic solution. Planquart also presented Infinium enterprise business solutions on a wireless device Read More
Business Intelligence (BI)
Business intelligence (BI) and performance management applications enable real-time, interactive access, analysis, and manipulation of mission-critical corporate information. These applications pro...
Start evaluating software now
Country:

 
   

 Security code
Already have a TEC account? Sign in here.
 
Don't have a TEC account? Register here.

Documents related to » integrate sap infinium


LABS
LABS is an integrated suite of e-applications for business process management (BPM) that allows users to integrate their processes with those of their

integrate sap infinium  that allows users to integrate their processes with those of their vendors, customers, contractors, and remote users through the Internet. It works with IBM's iSeries servers and is backed up by BI Cognos technology, which allows it to integrate information analysis. Read More
Infinium Software, Inc.: Having All the Right Cards?
Following the market trends, Infinium has recently made an energetic push into a number of prospective areas such as: Web-enablement and self-service product

integrate sap infinium  the company's readiness to integrate its products with other 3rd party products. Within the same period of time, we believe Infinium CRM products will contribute more than 15% of its license revenue (60% probability). Within the next 4 years, more than 25% of Infinium's revenues will come from outside the US market (70% probability). We believe that Infinium is an unlikely candidate for acquisition by a competitor within the next 2 years (30% probability) due to its broad functional scope and recent Read More
SSA GT to EXE-cute (Yet) Another Acquisition Part Three: Impact on SSA GT
Even in the cases where the company has been showing close attention to its customers' wish lists, its crucial tenet of operation is profitability and setting

integrate sap infinium  brands, neither will it integrate them any time soon, rather it will develop them individually for the time being. However, it will likely rationalize the organization structure, as already seen in letting almost half of the former interBiz ' and about 20 percent of the former Infinium staff go, which will have caused inevitable disruption in a short term. While Baan 's, EXE's and Ironside 's workforce exodus is not expected to a such degree, except for the top management and administrative staff, the Read More
SAP Gives in to CRM (Part Time) Matrimony
On May 2, SAP AG, the leading provider of enterprise software applications, announced a strategic alliance with Nortel Networks to develop and integrate

integrate sap infinium  Networks to develop and integrate industry-specific customer interaction solutions that could extend the scope of collaborative customer relationship management (CRM). As part of the agreement, SAP has embedded within mySAP.com customer interaction applications from Nortel Networks' Clarify eBusiness Applications unit to provide extended customer-service functionality and new levels of information access and use to businesses. SAP and Nortel Networks will further extend their alliance by creating Read More
SAP Announces Availability of HANA-based ERP
Today is a big day for SAP and its customer base—at the SAP conference in New York the world-leading vendor has announced general availability of SAP Business

integrate sap infinium  Announces Availability of HANA-based ERP Today is a big day for SAP and its customer base—at the SAP conference in New York the world-leading vendor has announced general availability of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP’s newest technical platform, SAP HANA. What does it mean for businesses and other organizations that are potential and current clients of SAP? To bypass the technical details and terminology, the HANA platform is capable of capturing and analyzing data on a single in-memory Read More
SAP - A Humble Giant From The Reality Land? Part 5: Challenges and User Recommendations
Delivering on its enormously ambitious strategy is the challenge SAP faces.

integrate sap infinium  individual components to the integrated whole. SAP R/3 Enterprise, the next major release of its flagship ERP suite, which is slated for general availability in 2Q 2002, and which will supposedly provide an R/3-based kernel of horizontal components, upon which customers can incrementally deploy new mySAP.com and 3rd-party components without the need to update their core ERP systems, is the step in the right direction, but with the long way to go. Also, although SAP Web Application Server (SAP Web AS), Read More
Real-time Performance: SAP Business Suite Running on SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
A database platform built with real-time requirements in mind can help your company improve overall data management capabilities and achieve efficiencies in

integrate sap infinium  time Performance: SAP Business Suite Running on SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise A database platform built with real-time requirements in mind can help your company improve overall data management capabilities and achieve efficiencies in application cost, responsiveness, and reliability while setting the stage for future growth. This paper presents a compelling case for choosing an optimized relational database management system (RDBMS) for your transactional applications, and discusses how to qui Read More
Infinium Returns To Its Core Competencies To Succeed Part 2: Challenges and User Recommendations
Despite solid horizontal ERP functionality, product flexibility, and very good customer service, Infinium's challenge remains its lack of mind share and brand

integrate sap infinium  Returns To Its Core Competencies To Succeed Part 2: Challenges and User Recommendations Strategic Focus Incidentally, a sharp vertical focus founded on strong horizontal applications has long been Infinium 's modus operandi. However, given its past financial difficulties and the confinement to the iServer platform have made the company revise and rationalize its traditional industries of focus. Although Infinium customers represent a variety of industries including: manufacturing, hospitality and Read More
SAP Gives Up, Declares Victory. Again.
Commerce One and SAP announced that Commerce One will supply the marketplace infrastructure behind the mySAP portal.

integrate sap infinium  announced that it would integrate customer relations management software from the Clarify unit of Nortel Networks (see SAP Gives in to CRM (Part Time) Matrimony ). The two companies will share royalties during the three years that the agreement is in force. Revenues will be derived from both software licenses and transaction fees. In addition, SAP will contribute $250 million by purchasing Commerce One stock; this is a drop in the bucket of Commerce One's $7.9 billion market capitalization. Commerce One Read More
Multipurpose SAP NetWeaver
The capabilities of SAP NetWeaver and its peer service-enabled platforms, which were originally transaction and integration platforms, have lately been expanded

integrate sap infinium  and simplified SAP applications integrated into SAP NetWeaver, in addition to over 300 (and growing) new ESs. In other words, BPP is the next evolution of SAP NetWeaver, in which SAP and its partners have embedded industry-specific ESs and processes. Right now, more than 500 customers are reportedly using the 12 commercially available xApps (some of which have been co-developed with partners), quietly generating over $125 million (USD) in revenues (never mind that this is still a drop in the bucket of Read More
SAP ERP Market Analysis for SMB'S
As you'll discover in SAP ERP for SMB, SAP offers a range of ERP solutions for small and midsized businesses including a SaaS-based version called...

integrate sap infinium  ERP Market Analysis for SMB'S Some still think that SAP, the world's largest enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, markets only to larger corporations. As you'll discover in SAP ERP for SMB , SAP offers a range of ERP solutions for small and midsized businesses (SMBs)—including a SaaS-based version called SAP Business ByDesign. In this Aberdeen market analysis , you'll also learn about the major trends and drivers in the ERP SMB market, and how SAP ERP solutions are helping SMBs streamline and st Read More
SAP Thrives On Competitors' Plight, In Part
SAP announced upbeat results for Q2 2001 and reconfirmed the positive outlook for the rest of the year amid the bloodbath of many of its competitors. However

integrate sap infinium  components that can be integrated with other products. Since the longer term SAP sales people are accustomed to selling the monolithic R/3 ERP product contracts and /or upgrades in 'the whole enchilada' manner rather than selling ERP-adjacent point products, it will take time for them to be retrained or cross-trained to sell the new components. The result is when it comes to the new components, the entire sales force is still learning. The lack of experienced sales resources in these new areas may impede Read More
SAP Business One Is To Be Offered On SAP HANA Soon
SAP is steadily and consistently expanding its SAP HANA–powered business software offerings. As it has been announced at CeBIT 2013, one of the world's major

integrate sap infinium  Business One Is To Be Offered On SAP HANA Soon SAP is steadily and consistently expanding its SAP HANA–powered business software offerings. As it has been announced at CeBIT 2013, one of the world's major computer and electronic industry trade shows, in Hanover, Germany, SAP's Business One version for SAP HANA is now available in restricted shipment mode. Obviously, it will become a commercial version pretty soon. This move fully fits SAP's strategy on leveraging impressive capabilities of this Read More
SAP Gets Serious with SAP HANA and Mobility
Yesterday in San Francisco, SAP held a press conference to make two (perhaps three) major announcements about its strategy for the data management and mobility

integrate sap infinium  as Hadoop via an integrated pre-processing infrastructure, as well as the plan to bring Sybase IQ Server and SAP HANA together to share capabilities. SAP Mobile Strategy At the same press conference, SAP announced its intention to acquire Syclo , an important provider of enterprise mobile applications and technologies. According to SAP, this acquisition  will reinforce its current mobile platform offering. Another important note from SAP regarded the vendor's current partnership with Adobe , Appcelerator Read More

Recent Searches
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Others