X
Software Functionality Revealed in Detail
We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.
Get free sample report

Compare Software Solutions
Visit the TEC store to compare leading software solutions by funtionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.
Compare Now
 

 oracle applications comparison peoplesoft


Oracle Co. - Internet Paradigm Boosts Applications Growth
Oracle is one of the first software companies to implement the Internet computing model for developing and deploying enterprise software across its entire

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft  Vendor Predictions Steady annual Oracle applications growth (20%-30%) in 1999, higher than those of main competitors, however, toppling SAP's ERP market share remains very tall order (10% probability within 5 years time). CRM and strategic procurement will be significant contributors to Oracle Applications sales revenue (up to 35% within next 3 years), overthrowing Siebel in CRM arena may be achievable within 3 years time (55% probability). Oracle Business OnLine has a potential of reaching 15%-25% of

Read More


Software Functionality Revealed in Detail

We’ve opened the hood on every major category of enterprise software. Learn about thousands of features and functions, and how enterprise software really works.

Get free sample report
Compare Software Solutions

Visit the TEC store to compare leading software by functionality, so that you can make accurate and informed software purchasing decisions.

Compare Now

Business Intelligence (BI)

Business intelligence (BI) and performance management applications enable real-time, interactive access, analysis, and manipulation of mission-critical corporate information. These applications provide users with valuable insights into key operating information to quickly identify business problems and opportunities. Users are able to access and leverage vast amounts of information to analyze relationships and understand trends that ultimately support business decisions. These tools prevent the potential loss of knowledge within the enterprise that results from massive information accumulation that is not readily accessible or in a usable form. It is an umbrella term that ties together other closely related data disciplines including data mining, statistical analysis, forecasting, and decision support. 

Start Now

Documents related to » oracle applications comparison peoplesoft

Oracle Product Showdown!


I'm Larry Blitz, editor of Technology Evaluation Centers’ (TEC) Vendor Showdown series. Today’s Vendor Showdown is an encore presentation of a Showdown that was originally published last September. It compares two popular Oracle enterprise solutions—JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and E-Business Suite—head to head.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

Should PeopleSoft be Overly Happy?


PeopleSoft announced financial results and major highlights for the quarter ended March 31.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

Oracle Applications - An Internet-Reinvented Feisty Challenger


It is startling how much has changed in Oracle’s applications business during the last two years. Oracle is indisputably the most reformed applications vendor, having achieved significant growth in total revenue, license revenue and net income. Oracle has a head start on most of its competition pertaining to Internet applications, and the Company still leads the ERP pack both on product technology vision and execution. However, the future will by no means be without serious challenges.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

Comparison of ERP and CRM Markets' Life cycle Snapshots


Today's enterprise applications are required as a matter of course to address more than the processes taking place within the walls of an enterprise. Almost all traditional ERP vendors (small and big alike) had to experience a wake-up call and have long been trying to expand their product offering in tune with the ever-changing trends and requirements of the new collaborative economy. The need for providing a full, comprehensive CRM suite rather than an individual solution or a bundle of point solutions for each distinct CRM area remains firm, and will urge further market consolidation.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

PeopleSoft - Catching Its Second Wind From The Internet Part 3: Predictions and Recommendations


Now that PeopleSoft has a pure Internet platform, a new set of products and a new assertive attitude, it faces strong retaliatory actions from the competition. Can it achieve number two in the ERP space?

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

ERP Software Review: IFS Application version 8.0 for Discrete Manufacturing


This enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution software review report examines the ERP software by IFS and its support for business management processes against known benchmarks. It assesses IFS Application (v. 80) for discrete manufacturing ERP functionality and reviews the product’s support capacity with a focus on:

  • Financials
  • Human Resources
  • Manufacturing Management
  • Inventory Management
  • Inventory Management
  • Purchasing Management
  • Quality Management
  • Sales Management

The report also contains an independent analyst’s review of the ERP software based on a demonstration provided by IFS. The review identifies the features of IFS Applications that distinguishes it from other business process management solutions, including its compatibility with multiple sites and companies, its integrated document management feature, and its support for mobile operations across various devices. In this review, the analyst outlines the software provider’s implementation process, support model, and target user base.

IFS Applications achieved TEC certification status for its ERP software solution by completing TEC’s certification program, which includes a demonstration of the ERP software’s support for specific real-world business process and a detailed functional benchmarking analysis.

Based on a demonstration of IFS Applications, a TEC analyst has assessed the ERP software’s features, evaluating the software against known industry benchmarks, to determine that IFS Applications by IFS is a strong ERP for discrete manufacturing system.

Download this software review report for product analysis and comparison, an in-depth analyst commentary, and to learn more about how IFS Applications can help discrete manufacturing businesses achieve their ERP objectives.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

Unimin Selects IFS Applications


Unimin Corporation, North America’s largest supplier of frac sand, has selected IFS Applications 8 to assist in optimizing its supply chain and global operations.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

Oracle Announces Oracle Learn Cloud 13A


Oracle has announced the release of Oracle Learn Cloud 13A, which handles the delivery, tracking, management, and reporting of formal and informal training. Part of its learning and human capital management (HCM) software solutions offering, Oracle Learn Cloud allows organizations to manage learning globally. Oracle Learn Cloud includes: 100-percent configurable portal layout, online

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

CalsonicKansei Selects IFS Applications


IFS, the global enterprise applications company, recently announced that CalsonicKansei, a Tier One automotive parts supplier, has chosen IFS Applications as its new enterprise solution for its Brazil operations. CalsonicKansei was formed in 2000 through a merger of Calsonic Corporation and Kansei Corporation, and in 2005, CalsonicKansei became a consolidated subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More

PeopleSoft: Giving Fervent Hope To The Market And Jitters To The Competition. Part 1: The News


PeopleSoft is seeking to make bigger strides in the CRM, SCM and B2B software markets with its recent spate of product releases. While Wall Street praises the vendor’s new product initiatives and its strong first quarter results and optimism for the future, its direct competitors are far from feeling easy.

oracle applications comparison peoplesoft   Read More