Home
 > search for

Featured Documents related to »  time functions oracle


Oracle Mends Its Ways To Bounce Back
Despite its inclination to traditionally thrive on a moderate amount of controversy and to fly a number of trial balloons, Oracle, has also been a practical

time functions oracle  and infrastructure at a time when IT managers are looking to consolidate and connect what they already have in place. In addition, the software requires a complex installation, replacing the client/server architecture and character-based user interfaces of the previous releases with a browser-based client. Also, until recently, Oracle 11i was plagued with software bugs and glitches. The issue is now seemingly resolved, albeit after five consecutive product upgrade releases, with the result that many Read More...
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
A warehouse management system (WMS) should provide database and user-level tools in order for a company to optimize its storage facilities while at the same time providing user level task direction...
Start evaluating software now
Country:

 Security code
Already have a TEC account? Sign in here.
 
Don't have a TEC account? Register here.

Documents related to » time functions oracle


Oracle Applications - An Internet-Reinvented Feisty Challenger
It is startling how much has changed in Oracle’s applications business during the last two years. Oracle is indisputably the most reformed applications vendor

time functions oracle  achievable within 3 years time (35% probability), we believe Oracle CRM and SCM applications will not match the functionality of best-of-breed CRM and SCM vendors within the next 3 years (60% probability). We also predict that Oracle Business OnLine has a potential of reaching 15%-25% of total Oracle applications sales revenue within next 5 years (70% probability). While we believe Oracle will continue to post strong results and generate strong new sales, its competition will inevitably rebound and Read More...
Oracle Warehouse Builder: Better Late than Never?
Close to a year behind schedule, Oracle released Warehouse Builder to the market. Oracle, in an interesting contradiction in terms, has stated that the product

time functions oracle  framework eliminates the previous time-consuming and error-prone methods for deploying data warehouses, data marts, and e-business applications, even when integrating ERP data from multiple vendors such as Oracle and SAP. These previous methods included hand coding the software and stitching together point solutions. Oracle Warehouse Builder enables customers to deploy even terabyte-sized data warehouses quickly, an essential benefit in today's cutthroat business environment. With Oracle Warehouse Read More...
Oracle Delivers New Oracle Retail Allocation Release
Retail is indisputably one of Oracle’s major industries of focus where the giant has made significant investments, both in terms of acquisitions and in-house

time functions oracle  planning information and using real-time inventory facts, the Oracle Retail Allocation solution enables retailers to deliver the right product, in the best assortment, for each location.  Retailers need to juggle a multiplicity of variables in terms of assortments. They must be finely tuned to local demographics and store and distribution center clusters, which influence merchandise allocation and pricing, which in turn affects and is affected by workforce levels and space planning. These are critical Read More...
Oracle Makes A U-Turn At The 'All Things To All People' Exit
Oracle has been trying hard for some time to find a magic formula to revive its declining applications revenue. Abandoning its isolationist stance and opening

time functions oracle  externally, do not expect real-time external integration except for an inquiry level via portals in the short term, despite some vendors' exuberance. Smaller companies with a need to automate many administrative (e.g., financials, human resources, customer relationship) chores should still benefit from evaluating Oracle Fast Forward Flows or Oracle Small Business Suite. But, make sure to carefully read the fine print on the contract to discern all the probable limitations and exclusions. While TEC has Read More...
Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Finally Unveiled
Today in London (UK), Oracle announced the new 11g release of its Business Intelligence solution suite. There’s much interest in seeing how Oracle will be

time functions oracle   Read More...
Not Yet Real Time
Most global companies know their cash positions in real time, but fewer have other types of information at the ready. Get the details in this infographic from

time functions oracle  Yet Real Time Most global companies know their cash positions in real time, but fewer have other types of information at the ready. Get the details in this infographic from a report titled “Making the Real-Time Enterprise a Reality” provided by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services. Read More...
Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management-Work as a Team
This demo shows how Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management allows organizations to harness their human resources by working together in teams.By viewing this

time functions oracle  Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management,Oracle HCM Read More...
Oracle Further Orchestrates Its SOA Forays Part Two: Strategy
Oracle's vision of a complete collaborative e-Business solution requires a database strategy, an application server strategy, and an e-business strategy. Will

time functions oracle  Further Orchestrates Its SOA Forays Part Two: Strategy Database Strategy In light of Oracle Corporation 's (NASDAQ: ORCL) recent acquisition of PeopleSoft and its growing appetite for the competition, its easy to see how one might underestimate Oracle's internally-developed, product strategy. However, this California-based (US) company has heeded the calls of its customers and the market by beginning a product strategy that focuses on open and flexible business processes. Ease of integration, the Read More...
Oracle CRM
Oracle CRM On Demand is the newest release of Oracle's software-as-a-service. This CRM solution provides Web 2.0 collaboration capabilties and other features

time functions oracle   Read More...
Return on Investment for Automatic Time and Labor Management
Card auditing and calculating takes a great deal of time, particularly for companies using full-time time-keepers to calculate and audit time cards. If the time

time functions oracle  on Investment for Automatic Time and Labor Management Card auditing and calculating takes a great deal of time, particularly for companies using full-time time-keepers to calculate and audit time cards. If the time cards are handwritten, it takes even more time to review, calculate, edit, and (typically) re-enter the data into a payroll system. However, automation reduces audit time by pre-processing punches against rules defined within the system. Read More...
Oracle Corporation: Flying High for Being Jack-of-All-Trades and Master of Some
Database and enterprise application vendor Oracle has streamlined itself, overcome the hardships of the past and seems prepared and eager for the future. We

time functions oracle  32%, for the first time in the company's history. This looks particularly impressive against the backdrop of a modest first quarter report from Oracle's biggest competitor in the business applications space - SAP. Database software sales generated $778 million, but it was the applications part of the business that caused the real excitement. According to the company's reports, they brought in $199 million, allegedly driven in part by the booming sales experienced in the CRM space, Oracle claims. Read More...
Oracle Extends Oracle EBS with Endeca
Oracle paid a hefty price for Endeca Technologies in late 2011, but in addition to the product’s standalone sales, the up- and cross-sales opportunities in

time functions oracle  These extensions bring pertinent real-time operational status data to users via a friendly user interface (UI) for monitoring and making immediate course corrections. Leveraging Oracle Endeca Information Discovery technology, Oracle EBS users will be able to explore their operational data in real time, so they can focus on transactions that require their immediate attention. Using a new slick screen that features advanced search, guided navigation, and visual analysis, users can find information that Read More...
Oracle Buys Another Cloud—Responsys
Responsys, Inc. announced that it has entered into an agreement to be acquired by Oracle. Responsys will join Oracle Eloqua in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. The

time functions oracle  Oracle, responsys, cloud, marketing, customer experience Read More...
Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics
Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics enables users to gain better clinical and business insight through an integrated picture of clinical, financial

time functions oracle   Read More...

Recent Searches
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Others