The Business Intelligence (BI) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 1955 features and functions found in Business Intelligence (BI) software solutions. This Business Intelligence (BI) Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Business Intelligence (BI) software selection projects. Features and functions included in this Business Intelligence (BI) Template:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Data Integration
- and System Requirements
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Business Intelligence (BI) that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Business Intelligence (BI) software project.
Use this template to gather your Business Intelligence (BI) requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Business Intelligence (BI) Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique Business Intelligence (BI) requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Business Intelligence (BI) RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Business Intelligence (BI) Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Business Intelligence (BI) vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.