The E-procurement RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 1919 features and functions found in E-procurement software solutions. This Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your E-procurement software selection projects. Features and functions included in this Template:
Buying Entity Features
Selling Entity Features
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your software project.
Use this template to gather your requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.