The Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CMMS) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 3146 features and functions found in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CMMS) software solutions. This CMMS - EAM Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CMMS) software selection projects.Features and functions included in this CMMS - EAM Template:
- General CMMS Functionality
- Maintenance Management
- Human Resources
- Purchasing Management
- Inventory Management
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of CMMS - EAM that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your CMMS - EAM software project.
Use this template to gather your CMMS - EAM requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your CMMS - EAM Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique CMMS - EAM requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear CMMS - EAM RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate CMMS - EAM Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help CMMS - EAM vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.