The Linux and Open Source IT Services (OpenDocument Format) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 985 features and functions found in Linux and Open Source IT Services (OpenDocument Format) software solutions. This Open Source and Linux, IT Services Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Linux and Open Source IT Services (OpenDocument Format) software selection projects.Features and functions included in this Open Source and Linux, IT Services Template:
- OS and Application Services
- Support Services
- and Reselling
- Migration and Version Maintenance Services
- Customization Services
- Development Services
- Security Services
- License Support and Applicability
- Training and Community Participation
- High-Level Market Characteristics
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Open Source and Linux, IT Services that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Open Source and Linux, IT Services software project.
Use this template to gather your Open Source and Linux, IT Services requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Open Source and Linux, IT Services Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique Open Source and Linux, IT Services requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Open Source and Linux, IT Services RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Open Source and Linux, IT Services Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Open Source and Linux, IT Services vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.