The Web Content Management (WCM) System RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 739 features and functions found in Web Content Management (WCM) System software solutions. This Web Content Management (WCM) Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Web Content Management (WCM) System software selection projects.Features and functions included in this Web Content Management (WCM) Template:
- Content Authoring
- Content Acquisition
- Content Aggregation
- Document and Records Management
- Security Management
- and Recovery
- Product Technology and Support
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Web Content Management (WCM) that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Web Content Management (WCM) software project.
Use this template to gather your Web Content Management (WCM) requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Web Content Management (WCM) Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique Web Content Management (WCM) requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Web Content Management (WCM) RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Web Content Management (WCM) Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Web Content Management (WCM) vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.